The Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus is a great juicer to purchase if you wish to do a lot of juicing at once and stock up for a couple of days rather than juicing every day.
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus Review
It is capable of juicing continuously thanks to an extra-large chute to add in the fruits and vegetables and a large pulp container so you can remove the pulp with ease and not have to worry about it. The dual-speed motor helps add all the power you could need while the dishwasher-safe parts help make cleanup a breeze!
Extra Wide Three Inch Feeder Chute
If you want to juice a lot of fruit and vegetables at a time, then having an extra-wide chute will help you do just that. Not only will it allow you to add in a lot of fruits and veggies at a time, but it will also allow you to add whole fruits and veggies, which helps cut down on the time you need to prepare the fruit and veggies for juicing.
When it comes to juicing, you might find that you want a couple of different speeds because some speeds work better with certain fruits and vegetables and the lower speed helps extract more of the nutrients in fruits and vegetables. This juicer has a dual-speed motor so whether you want the high speed or the low speed, you’ll have no problem choosing which one is right for you.
Cleaning a juicer is pretty much the worst part of juicing. It can be messy to clean up and it can seem as if you are getting nowhere during your cleanup. With this juicer, cleanup is a breeze thanks to the dishwasher safe parts. Give them a quick rinse in the sink and then into the dishwasher for clean parts every time.
While you hope that you never have to worry about anything going wrong with your juicer, there are some things that you can never count on and that is one of them.
No matter what you do, you always run the risk of damaging or breaking your juicer, so having a warranty will be great because it will give you the peace of mind to know you’re covered. This juicer comes with a one-year warranty so you know that you are covered against any accidents you have for the first year.
- Extra-wide chute for whole fruits and veggies. This juicer is great because you don’t have to spend time chopping fruits and vegetables. The 3-inch wide mouth is big enough to fit most things, so you can just put them in and let it do its job. This saves me a lot of time and effort, and there’s no peeling or mess.
- This Superfast juicer makes an eight-ounce glass in 5 seconds.
- Powerful motor. Speed is critical with a centrifugal juicer as it spins the juice from the fruit and vegetables. Getting those juices out quickly is what matters! The speed of the 850-watt motor is quite impressive for the price.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
- Large-capacity pulp collector. The machine automatically spins the pulp into the collector, making it easy to empty and use in other dishes.
- Stainless steel cutting disc. The parts that matter on this juicer are made of Stainless Steel–the blade is sharp and leaves no residue. With all that juicing, it’s going to need to be durable.
- Easy to use. This Breville juicer is user-friendly, making it a great choice for anyone just starting in juicing. It’s easy to assemble and disassemble, too.
– One-year warranty
- Doesn’t juice very efficiently
- Not good for leafy greens. When you start to juice, it is essential to know what types of fruits and vegetables you want to juice. This juicer works well with fruits and vegetables with high juice content. However, when it comes to leafy greens like wheatgrass, you may notice that it is not as effective.
- Very moist pulp. The amount of wet pulp left over after juicing varies depending on how much you put through the juicer and what types of food are juiced. I usually just put it back through again to extract more juice, but if I do that repeatedly, it isn’t saving me time.
- Noisy. The noise level is a big problem for me. The noise is just too loud. If I have to get up early, everyone would be annoyed by the loud volume, but during the day, it’s okay. My slow masticating juicer is perfect for morning juicing.
- Not multifunctional. Not everyone needs a juicer that can do multiple things. If you’re only looking for a juicer, this is perfectly fine. However, if you want a machine that can do more than one thing, you may want to keep this in mind.
Q: Do I have to worry about this machine heating the fruits or veggies when I use this juicer?
A: Technically yes, but you won’t notice any difference. It might raise the temperature of the food by 0.7 degrees.
Q: How easy is this juicer to clean?
A: Cleaning the juicer is actually not that difficult. In order to clean, it comes apart in several different pieces which makes it fairly easy to clean.
Q: How does it collect the pulp?
A: The micro-mesh filter on the JE98XL effectively draws out all the nutrients from fruits and veggies, with none of the pulp getting through. It’s great that it’s made of stainless steel and that a cleaning brush is included with the other accessories. They make it easy to keep this juicer clean and in good condition.
The pulp collector is a great addition. It automatically spins the pulp into the collector, making it easy to empty and use in other foods.
Trying to find a juicer that allows you to juice continuously with little to no interruption is a tall task, but the Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus is capable of doing just that. Thanks to the dual-speed motor and the large pulp container and extra-wide chute opening, you will have no problem juicing as many fruits or vegetables as you need to in a single outing. With the Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain cleanup will be a breeze thanks to the dishwasher safe parts and if anything happens to go wrong, the one-year warranty will have you covered.